Fitting online study in with the rest of your life can be challenging, and it can sometimes get the better of you. That doesn’t mean you’re doing it alone. It’s good to have someone you can talk to, who can help you through.
As an Open Training student, you can access free and confidential* one-on-one counselling with our Specialist Student Coaches (Welfare). They are professionally qualified and experienced counsellors who will provide you with non-judgemental, ethical and practical one-on-one phone support. No matter how big or small the problem, our team will provide you with the flexibility and support to tackle issues such as:
- Study anxiety
- Stress and burn-out
- Loneliness and isolation
- Managing self-expectations and perfectionism
- Performance anxiety and self-doubt
- Health and welfare issues that affect your studies
- Professional and career concerns
- Personal problems
- Grief and loss
Our Specialist Student Coaches (Welfare) are available 9am-5pm (AEST) Monday to Friday**. To get in touch, call 1300 923 804 or email email@example.com.
You’ll be asked to provide your name, student number, your contact number and some additional information.
* The OTI counselling service respects the privacy of all students and holds information obtained in the course of professional service in confidence, except where the law demands otherwise or where there are ethical or moral reasons not to do so.
** If you’re seeking support outside these hours, you can contact Lifeline on 13 11 14. Emergency services can be contacted on 000. Additional services are listed under General Support Services.