Completing your course
At Open Training, you can study at your own pace, and that means you’re in control of how long it takes you to complete your course, and how you organise your study schedule.
If you structure your study plan, you can complete your course between 6 and 12 months. We can provide you with study tips and assessment date reminders.
For example, you could complete each of the four modules of your course every 13 weeks, and graduate in 12 months.
Our courses are flexible, so if you do need more time, that’s okay. We can adjust our reminders to fit in with you. Or if you want to complete your course more quickly, you can do that too.
Studying at your own pace means you can:
- Start your course now, or whenever you choose
- Complete as quickly as you want(we find students are most successful when they complete the course in 12 months)
- Decide when you’ll get your qualification
- Choose when you study, to fit in with your lifestyle
- Go through the learning material when you want to
- Receive study tips and assessment reminders to help you progress in your desired timeframe
- Submit your assessments at any time of the day
- Call on our support when you need it